Sunday, February 3, 2008

The KIDDIES drove us to it!

The incessant nagging from relatives drove us to it - so you'll just have to put up with the new wave of the future, because it is now the B (biographical) L (log) O (organized) by G (geeks).... We'll try our best to give you an update at least quarterly! Our lives are busy with family, church and work. We love most of the things we do, but wish we had more time to really excell at them. Here's the start and then we'll let Jenni give us some pointers -- she's a professional at blogging n' stuff.

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

Cute dad! I love that picture of you and Gail and your cute "to infinity and beyond" quote with it. I'm SO excited to see updates on life and whatever on your blog. I'm still waiting for you to post those watermelon days pics too! :)

Jenni S said...

ok, so I just looked at it again and it says where infinity begins. Sorry, I have kids who watch Toy Story, so my mind saw the other instead! oops.

Robyn said...

YEEEHAAAWWW!!! Welcome to the world of bloggers. This is exciting stuff. I'll be sure to check your site every few months. That's about as often as I put new stuff on my blog. Love ya

Juli said...

Glad to see your blog finally up. You don't have to wait for some big event to happen to blog. If you have any inspiring thoughts, type 'em up because we'll be checking! Love you!