My dear, thoughtful, beautiful sweetheart, and my talented, fun-loving, darling children plotted and planned and invited -- it was a special night, and I was very much pleased to receive their gift of love. Thanks to everyone who took the time to prepare, attend and share in an evening of fun, food and family! Here's a few photos (click to enlarge) and videos for you to enjoy, but you would need to be in my shoes to feel the joy.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!!!!
I didn't realize how old everyone thought I was until they showed up to a semi-surprise birthday gathering to "pay their respects"! Before this, I was just a regular guy, and now they have immortalized me; they greeted me kindly, fed me, sang to me, fed me, prepared a DVD of my life, fed me some more, lingered and played, then sent me home with more food.
My dear, thoughtful, beautiful sweetheart, and my talented, fun-loving, darling children plotted and planned and invited -- it was a special night, and I was very much pleased to receive their gift of love. Thanks to everyone who took the time to prepare, attend and share in an evening of fun, food and family! Here's a few photos (click to enlarge) and videos for you to enjoy, but you would need to be in my shoes to feel the joy.

















My dear, thoughtful, beautiful sweetheart, and my talented, fun-loving, darling children plotted and planned and invited -- it was a special night, and I was very much pleased to receive their gift of love. Thanks to everyone who took the time to prepare, attend and share in an evening of fun, food and family! Here's a few photos (click to enlarge) and videos for you to enjoy, but you would need to be in my shoes to feel the joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting that late so we can relive the fun again dad! I loved watching all of the videos too. We sure love you dadio!!!!!!! :)
For some reason I think this is the first time I've seen this post. I love you Dad! Thanks for posting that fun day!
Post a Comment