Saturday, September 12, 2009

Q. E. OTTLEY REUNION - September 2009

It was fun to get together at the Ottley Reunion this year. We missed a lot of family members, but had a real good turn-out planned by Sandra--she's a sly one and knows how to delegate! We met at the park, visited at the park, ate at the park, played at the park, raffled at the park, missed dad at the park, loved having mom at the park, then visited the Homestead where we took pictures of all those that we could herd onto mom's front porch! Here's the results! What cute little families you all have!


THAT'S ALL FOLKS! DEAN, I BELEIVE, IS IN CHARGE OF THE REUNION NEXT YEAR!

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

I'm really glad us Simmons girls got to come, even though Kaiya's head got injured. It was all fun other than that. Good food, GREAT people, what more could you ask for??!!!

Juli said...

I just can't believe how good the house is looking, don't even recognize it!